fuelpump

Hello group, for my 1969 Fiat 600 D i'm looking for a fuelpump (engine is 767 cc and it has 32 SAE hp). Doesn't have to be new though as long as it works ok! And no
leaks please, mine does already, that's why :-( Thanks in advance. Greetings, E-Cie.
E-Cie schreef op 3-6-2005 :

Can't you rivise it somehome?
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

no, that is not possible anymore. The top half of the pump (the part where the fuelhoses are connected to) has hairline cracks in it. So i'm afraid i have to look for a new or overhauled one! Thanks anyway for your support. Greetings, E-Cie.
dot com

just a update: i have found a fuelpump (new) for my 600 D. I'm :-)) again.Thanks anyway! Greetings, E-Cie.