hello group

not many people having problems with there peugeots now then ??

Reply to
Chris

Does seem kind of dead doesn't it. Perhaps they've all sold them ;o)

Reply to
Tinkerer

Hi, I recently bought a 5008 Executive 1.6hdi. So far, so good! I had a 307 SW hdi 1.6 and I miss that car, but the 5008 is soooooooooooooo fine!

Reply to
Jean-Jacques Pardete

My 405 is still running fine - just passed another MOT test.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"Chris" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@orbsrealm.com...

It seems to be so ;-) My 307 is running perfect, besides from a broken light bulb now and then...

But it's a fact that while Internet is booming, Newsnet is slowly going down :-(

grtz, Eric b.

Reply to
pastis