How reliable is Fiat Barchetta?

Hello,
I am interested in buying a small roadster, either Mazda Mx-5 or Fiat Barchetta. Barchetta seems to be cheaper so for the same amount of money I can get 3 to
5 years newer Barchetta than a MX-5 Miata.
Mazda is VERY reliable, according to its reputation, but dDo I dare to buy a Barchetta?
/Elina

where do you live?
http://www.fiatbarchetta.com / www.barchetta.it my site in sign... may I help you? ;-)
Cheers, -- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP+Tarox+BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359 - delegato di zona per Monza & brianza http://digilander.libero.it/Stuka78/index.html
Thank you for the links! Great! I will check them out. I live in Sweden. How happy are the owners of Barchetta? Do they have al ot of problems with the car?
/Elina

quite a lot! ;-)
... but it's a matter of passion and love... if you can take care about her!!!
regards,
stuka aka fabio