FYI... C8, 807, new shape Ulysse towbars

dealer told me I would need a detachable towbar because it has parking sensors and at 240 + fitting I thought he was having me over, standard towbar is only 120 + fitting.
Then I saw a C8, with parking sensors, with a normal towbar and bumper protector plate fitted. I got a standard Towsure towbar off ebay for 45 and fit it myself and have had no problems with sensor false readings...
LJ