Scudo

We are looking at renting a scudo for a couple of weeks while on vacation. I have had a terrible time finding out a description / details of the Scudo. We are from America where there is no Scudo.
We want to go camping and hoping that the Scudo is a good camper so to speak. How many seats are there? Do the seats fold down for sleeping or do they have to be taken out? Any information that can be provided would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Linda

Maybe this will help: http://www.whatvan.co.uk/roadtest.asp?manufacturer=Peugeot&model=Expert
http://www.whatvan.co.uk/roadtest.asp?manufacturer=Fiat&model=Ducato
http://www.fleetnewsnet.co.uk/news/view_article.asp?art_ID3256
Or: Google for the word Fiat Scudo, if you already haven't tried.... success.