Re: Ah company wheels for the next couple of weeks.

> Nothing spectacular, a Jag X type Tool Eater auto.

Thats the one my Grandad has got. me and Dad took it out for a blast down some twisty a roads and I was pretty amazed by it. Felt very sure footed and looking at the speedo was a big surprise as I would have said we were going much slower.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In Wales, are Inlaws where you Cross outlaws and Inbreds? Or is just like the rest of the UK?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar