1994 Camaro Z28 FS in PA

Car has the lt1 engine in it. Just got inspected in Aug. All new tires. Has special red rally sport interior. Has custom exhaust. has awesome after market stereo in it. T Tops. Runs great. Auto
Transmission, power windows power door locks theft device system. Has 134000 miles on it, but engine just got uned up and runs like a champ. car in Reading, PA 19609. Please email me at bigd849498 at cs dot com for any further ?'s. Overall I would say teh car is in greta shape. Price is 4500 firm thx derek