240 hp from a 97 V6??

I know the v6's are pretty peppy but 240 horses? I think its BS but this guy claims he did it check out his pics and performance numbers and let me know if this is even humanly possible... Maybe its worth a few
laughs... if anything.. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/223204/3 I always wanted to know if there were any mods to get a few more horses out the 6 bangers my girlfriend has a 2002 Firebird Coupe YES!! I've found a firebird kinda gal..lol anybody have any tips? this is not mywebsite nor do I know this person
2002 Pontiac Firehawk 1979 Pontiac Firebird 1968 Chevorlet Camaro
It must be the performanc boost from the red cable wraps LOL seriously though this guy http://www.projectvirus.com/virus.html
is getting 350 hp at the rear wheels from a supercharged V6 , total maniac

Why did he use a T5 and not a T56? I thought the T5 couldn't take more the torque of a 350, much less enough power to get his firebird into the 12's.
did you guys see he claims his 2 12" planet audio subs are giving him a sound pressure level of 148.95.......anyone who knows anything about car audio knows he is full of shit. He could be at 118 maybe. That may also be a benefit of the red wire loom .......
Sounds like the guy is into a little bit of that old streching the numbers game....

his 2 12" subs are most likely running around 145 db max. i have seen 2 12" subs do 152 db but that was in a car you couldn't drive for mor than 2 minutes because the interior was covered in wood. to make the interior the right dimentions.. kinda like turning you car into a speaker box with an engine and wheels... windows are bolted shut with thick plexi. sittting area is only a foot wide and you drive it with the door open so you have room to sit.
check out the net for the world champ. in db drag racing. -- http://edmontonssin.no-ip.com http://gopherhunt.no-ip.com
--
i am the darkest creation of god