94 Camaro Radiator help

I have a 94 Camaro (V6) and I am leaking radiator fluid out of my resevoir cap. When I turn the car on there is also a strong vibration for a couple minutes, but goes away as I drive. If anyone has any suggestions on what I
need to do or look for please provide them. Thanks a lot - Matt
Matt wrote:

Sounds like a water pump bearing may be going south. Usually it will drip down the front of the engine though. When you first start it IF this is the case, the water pump may be dry causing vibrations till coolant gets pumped up. Does it lose fluid causing it to overheat and boil over through the resevoir?
Yes, that is the exact case.

Not too hard or expensive to fix.