95 Rs Camaro troubles

ABS INOB light is on. Brake light is on.
Major clunk when trans shifts from 2 to 3rd.
Battery lights comes on once in awhile.
Anyhelp appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com
- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.camaro.firebird More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.htm
ok, found that the two bolts on rear trans mount were GONE!
ABS INOP light and brake light is on?
Ideas
- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.camaro.firebird More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.htm
Check the bulbs for the 3rd brake light to see if they are working....I know it sounds stupid, but when they go....abs inop lights up
Same problem was on my daughters 94 camaro and my 95 F/bird.
Stan

http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.camaro.firebird /

and the clunk,
The bolts in the rear trans housing were 1) loose 1) missing (but sittin on cross member)
DudLee