ABS and AWD Disable Light 02 Montana

Hi. I was just wondering what could possibly be wrong with my 2002 Pontiac Montana AWD van. The abs light comes on and when that does the awd disable light comes on too. I know that's normal for the awd disable light to come on at the same time. It used to come on and then shut off when I restarted the van but now it stays on all the time. Any ideas?

Reply to
Aidansmom25

Shep