Body Control Module problems

99 Firebird V6, 3.8L - I've been having some problems for awhile with my power to my radio cutting off and the power windows not working at the same time. From doing some reading I understand this could be
related to the BCM. Where is it located and what are some of the ways I can troubleshoot this? I've determined its not the radio itself since it was doing it with the OEM radio and I've since installed an aftermaket one from my son's Firebird.
Chris
Add pictures here
✖
In article

I Think it might be the RAP Retained Accessory Power Module onder the dash.
http://shbox.com/1/express_down1.jpg
Mine operates slightly weird in that the dvd player plays, but no sound comes out sometimes if the door is open as if the module hasn't charged up.
HTH
--
Terminal_Crazy

Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6 terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk
✖
On Jul 12, 2:13 am, Terminal Crazy <Terminal_Cr...@sand- hill.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks, after doing some extensive reading this evening I'm pretty sure it's the BCM. I've read a couple of threads that say its possible that a couple of the solder joints for the realy on the circuit board need to be re-soldered. Has anyone tried doing this?
Chris
Add pictures here
✖