1996 3.8L Problems

I have 1996 Camaro RS with a 3.8L V6. I've been having a problem for about 2 months now. One day, my car died on me four times on the way home from the store. This is only a ten minute drive. The oil pressure read low, as well as the battery. Th engine was idling at 900 RPM. Later, i realized that it only started acting this way when the engine was warmed-up. The battery is only a year old, so i know the reading must be wrong. I understand that the oil pressure reading drops as the engine heats, but it is going from 75 when it's cool to about 20 when warm. I took it in to the mechanic. The fuel pump was working fine, as well as the alternator. He replaced the crank-shaft and cam-shaft sensors, which he said would cause the engine to die when it got too hot, or worn out. I still seem to be having the same problem. The last time it died on me, i was able to get it started back up 10 mins. later. When i started going the car "jumped" as if gasoline was only coming in spurts, then stopping. Any ideas or suggestions? Need any help I can get. Thanx.

Reply to
vampire6t9