Can Somebody help me!!!

I can't find them anywhere I need a website a store a person something..lol I'm looking for 1:24 scale or smaller diecast models of any 2002 firebirds or trans ams, and I refuse to go on E-Bay it's a gift
for my little nephew any help would be greatly appreciated!!
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 1996 Toyota Supra Twin-Turbo http://community.webtv.net/AHoneyCoatedLady/Thisisme
Kayla Leilani-Garcia wrote:

try:
http://www.toysandhobbies.com/store/hbtoys/YAT92387YL.html