help me find this part!

I need the tube under the back seat that comes through the rear panel. The "Y" tube under the back seat connects to it as does the tube from the heater box. It appears to be just a small connecting tube that bolts to the car. Are these available anywhere? If anyone has one or knows where I can get one, let me know, I need the left ( drivers side ) tube.

Blake

Reply to
Benson

That would be the bakelite molded connector for the heater duct. You will need to know the year of the car. In any event, I don't think they are available new. Best to hit junkyards or swap meets.

Also, that part cannot be installed with the body on the pan, unless you are willing to "modify" its shape.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I save them off of every car I scrap.

Figure out the part number and holler at me.........

I might have just what you need.

( Year and Model could help a bit too.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

It is a '75 SB. I wouldn't know how to find a part # for it. It's the part between the tube from the heater box and the "Y" tube under the back seat.

Blake

Reply to
Benson

Blake, That's a great coincidence, as one of the latest of my cut up cars, was a 75 super too................I'll be digging this next weekend to try and Identify them from the rest. Then I'll work on what they're worth by condition and such.

I figure I'd sell 'em both to you for cheap......sound good?