Engine gives gas while I decellerate II

First, thank you all who answered here

Second, I could not solve the problem, that the engine falls to 500 rpm and then goes to 1000 or even more while I am braking. The cruise controll was off.

Third, I did clean all accessible electical contacts - nothing better.

But, after driving some minutes with full open throttle, that are 110mph (I like Germany!), the problem decreased. Nowadays there is only a slight changing the rpm while braking.

So I realized it could be in fact the injectors. I forgot to say I have a V6 (shame). May be one or more of these expensive things sticked or hanged. But after being blown through ... I guess when they did not work properly they simply lost some drops of gas after closing the throttle. Then the oxygen sensor said RICH and the ECM maked mixture leaner and rpm higher. When then the injectors loose again some drops of gas the 500-to1000-game starts again and speed stays at 15mph (my 25 mph was written wrong).

. Georg Hanuschik wrote:

Could anybody help me? Shortly after starting the following happens when I > brake moderately: The engine gives gas while the car decellerates. The tach > falls to 500/min and then it jumps to more than 1000, then it falls to 500 > and so on. While standing idle is constant at 700/ at full A/C: 800. > > When I interrupt braking, the car runs 100s of yards in this way (@25mph). > Sometimes the engine stops running while braking (tach falls to less than > 500, engine shivers, then it stops). > > This mysterious thing has begun after a battery change (for the necessary > reprogramming I did drive 40 min on a highway). Repeating the

reprogramming

did not solve the prob. Generator is new. > > Who knows the prob? What gives the signal that idle is too low? Please > answer here. > > Excuse my English; I am from Europe.