FS: 1995 LT-4 (factory install) Trans Am, 6-sp, $8000 TX

1995 Pontiac Trans Am LT-4 GM Performance parts crate motor, dealer installed ($7800) 112k on car ~75k on motor Leaks nothing, no problems, everthing works.
Black, no-T tops, tan cloth. Stereo, amp, mp3 player, sub. Sounds great. Full 3in exaust. Nothing stock. Cam, car lopes a bit. Professionally tuned Dynos 398-399 at the flywheel Does not burn oil Baer brakes All wear parts replaced, rebuilt t-56. Ask me, I've probably replaced it. Cosmetic condition is great, garage kept. ZERO accidents. Photos dont do it justice. easily a high second street car WS-6 17in wheels More. http://lakebox.dnsalias.com/photos/TA/dcgTA.htm 20k in aftermarket parts. d snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Make that dealer installed..