SP< Rebuilt 4 spd FS>SP

A few years back when I was gathering parts to build my 59 Super Lark I wanted a 4 spd trans. One day I didn't have any and the next day I had two. I rebuilt one for my super Lark and I put aside the other one. Week before last, I dissassembled the other 4 spd and ordered a complete rebuild kit. Today I finished the rebuild. All new bearings to include input shaft and mainshaft rear bearings, cluster gear bearing set, input shaft to main shaft bearings, all new syncro rings, springs and keys, new thrust washers, new selective snap rings, new gaskets, shift shaft seals, extension housing bushing and rear seal. All gears are excellent. Reverse slider shows very little wear on engagement edge of teeth. This is a late 62 and up with the Stude/Ford bolt pattern. Wide ratio, 2.54 first gear. I also have a bellhousing with linkage. Asking $650.00

Reply to
Ron Butts