1995 Pontiac Trans AM Transmission Interoperability

I have a 1995 Pontiac Trans Am that needs a Transmission, and I was wondering what vehicles have transmissions that would fit. It's the

350 8 cylinder automatic model. Will most 350 GM models fit? I don't even mind a downgrade in performance. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Reply to
Kevin