FS: 81 Firebird

For parts or restoration. On e-bay, currently at 150.00. No reserve will sell to the high bidder.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemE74008927
Thanks CCC
Commercial dealer spammimg. Reported as such.
Glad to see you're still working hard. :)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops (aka "Tazmaro") 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops

Just what can you do with 140 cars? Drive them twice a year, or maybe you like to set out on the front porch at night and listen to them rust? I must be jealous...

commercial seller who is constantly spamming this group. You want to know when something's for sale go to Ebay and look for yourself. Wingnut

"Will sell to Worldwide only." WTF does that mean? Fed-Ex shipping to Mars and Venus are not an option?? Here's another: "...little to no apparent rust"
http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/e6/79/70_1_b.JPG
..."Overall this car isn't rusty at all."
http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/e0/12/48_1_b.JPG
DAMN! I'd hate to see what he considers a "rusty" car. Is he trying to out-do "Baghdad Bob"? "Today we slaughtered them in the airport. They are out of Saddam International Airport. The force that was in the airport, this force was destroyed."