*******SP******* Avanti Items on e-Bay

Hey Guys,

I'm parting out a VERY sad Avanti II (1967 vintage) that someone started a restoration on and never should have. Some parts are listed on e-Bay and many more to come. If you have any needs, let me know.

You can find the listed stuff here......

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Hi Allen,

I do but, unfortunately, they are part of a complete set I have here (evaporator, side panels, front panel)

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I could use a really nice set of front parking/turn signal assemblys.

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

--------------050006030908040300070102--

Reply to
Studeman

Reply to
Judy Sauer

It is there. I'll have to check the condition of it for you.

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

The ones with this car are kind of sad, Bo. He had the rears replated but did not do anything for the front. It had been in a front-hit and damaged them

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Hi Judy,

I just got back from the car and the right rear side window is in good shape, hinge pivots good, rubber decent. The latch lever is showing some age but should clean up OK.

This is a clear glass.... only the front and back glasses on this car were tinted.

If it is something she can use, get hold of me by e-mail and we can work out the rest.

Thanks,

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee, Tried to e-mail you but it comes back. Interested in front windshield stainless. Thanks, Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

Reply to
Judy Sauer

I need the trunk latch plate, the receiver for the U shaped striker. Probably part number 1350810. Carpet cover for same also.

Let me know if they're available and price.

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
dennisandgayle

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Hi Dennis,

I have not paid much attention to the trunk on the car. I will get out there and see what's what in the morning.

Thanks,

Lee snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Hi Dave,

I just e-mailed you on it. Hope it gets thru. If not, let me know.

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee