FS: 91 Camaro RS in NC

I have a 1991 Camaro for sale. Car is located in Polkton, NC about 45 miles southeast of downtown Charlotte. I am the original owner, bought the car brand new when I was 16. Have never had any major
problems, but currently needs a fuel pump. After 13 years, I decided it was time for new car and didn't want to put the money into replacing the fuel pump. Dealership qouted me $400 for the repair, but this is probably better used as a parts car. Your choice.
V6 210k miles Tires have about 10 miles on them
Pictures:
http://www.coinopshop.com/images/camaro01.jpg
http://www.coinopshop.com/images/camaro02.jpg
http://www.coinopshop.com/images/camaro03.jpg
Feel free to contact me for more info/pictures. I have no idea what this car is worth for parts, so make an offer. I'm not trying to squeeze every cent I can out of the car, first reasonable offer takes it. Thanks.
Steven snipped-for-privacy@coinopshop.com
Steven Jones wrote:

Kelly Blue Book rating for "fair" condition for the 28135 zip code.. I did notice you mentioned new tires but the body/paint looks rough and it has mechanical defects and high mileage. I guessed at the options. I hope this gives you a baseline to work with.
http://kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ur?kbb.NC ;518223;NC007&28135;hch+p;&723;Chevrolet;1991%20Camaro&14;CH;D1
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe 2D
Engine: V6 3.1 Liter Trans: Automatic Drive: Rear Wheel Drive Mileage: 210,000
Equipment Air Conditioning Power Steering Tilt Wheel Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo Alloy Wheels
Consumer Rated Condition: Fair "Fair" condition means that the vehicle probably has some mechanical or cosmetic defects, but is still in safe running condition. The paint, body and/or interior need work to be performed by a professional in order to be sold. The tires need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage. The value of cars in this category may vary widely. A clean title history is assumed. Even after significant reconditioning this vehicle may not qualify for the Blue Book Suggested Retail value.
Private Party Value $1,425 Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party.