HELP: How To Replace Front Turn Signal Lamp?

I hope someone can kindly tell me how to get to the front signal light housing? I need to replace a bulb or two in those areas but can't seem to figure out how to get to them. I was able to change the signal bulbs of the
rear lights but the front ones seems a little challenging. I am refering to a 1996 Camaro. Thank you in advance. Winston

I did it from underneath. You have to undo several bolts off the air damm then remove bolts from the 'corner piece' from under the nose.
HTH
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6 terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk
Lancashire England http://www.sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk/terminal_crazy /

not too sure about your '96 but on my 2000 it was fairly easy to remove the headlight assembly and go in from above.
If its like my 02... there is a panel underneith the nose.. 2 15mm bolts I think.. reach up and the bulb is right there.. no need to remove the headlight assembly...