My red 2001 chevrolet camaro is for sale

my 2001 red camaro is for sale.. It has 90k miles on it, it is an automatic transmission, its v6 3.8 liter, 200 hp, runs excellent, interior is in excellent condition, no stains, no
cuts.. exterior is in good condition, no dings at all, but the front hood has a couple of paint chips that could be fixed just by waxing. Im the second owner and it has never been wrecked as far as i know..i just got a new cadillitic converter on it, along with a brand new dash, and drivers side mirror(paint was scratched a little bit. very nice car, has never gave me any trouble, excellent miles per gallon on it. I am asking $8500 for it, or best offer, if you are interested email me at patriots_9 snipped-for-privacy@homail.com. thank you