New Question

So the light from my earlier post about the V6 '90 firebird turned out to be a faulty EGR valve. There was also a spark plug wire that was cracked open right next to it. Now I'm getting some rough idling sounds, but only after about a minute or so of driving. Acceleration is not as sluggish as it was, but I'm noticing a definate lacking in power on acceleration. What else can I check? It's the v6, fuel-injected 3.1 liter firebird from 1990. Thanks,

-Ben

Reply to
FSUguy