ram air

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Ram Air system and a Air induction system for my V-6 Camaro 1999? In the USA. And how much HP should I get out of it?
please email replys to - snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
michael wrote:

Hey, how about if you want a reply you take the time to follow up on your post instead of expecting people to send you the info? Frigging people want to be spoon fed.

Damn good point. People who can't fallow newsgroups, especially ones with under 450 new posts per day, should try harder! Charles The drunk multi-pul F, A, B, J, W, & C/K owner
GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I LARTed him too. :)
NOI
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

He's obviously a troll, and a liar. :)

I forgot to also say that he's an "E-Thug". Someone who has the biggest Cyber Balls around. :)
Lart his ass out to his ISP, and then forget about him.
NOI
message

No I do not do such things. As an AOA I would never be involved in the abuse of children. Such people who would even pass along such images deserve to die a slow death.
The OP also attacks FBR. A poster of a higher caliber then my self.
People that behave as the OP do,will soon find they are not welcomed in newsgroups.
Charles
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

I seriously doubt Charles or FBR (Who the OP also accused) would do such a thing.

By comparison, Tarver's a saint.
NOI
michael spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Why e-mail when I am sure others out here, who are lurking, have the same questions?
NOI
Go to slponline.com they will have what you want