Repairs in Chicago for '69 Firebird

I am acquiring my first "classic" car - a 1969 firebird -- and would like recommendations for mechanics and body shop/paint guys in the Chicago area. Quality is most important, location in or just west of
city preferred. Nothing major wrong yet but I suspect I ought to be prepared. AND, if there is somebody you think I should avoid, let me know that as well.