Service in Chicago

I have a 2001 Bullitt with 6000 miles. It still has the "break-in oil". Where should I take it for routine maintenance and tuning?

Any dealers especially good?

Thanks.

Rick R.

Reply to
R. Rikoski

Packey Webb Ford in Glen Ellyn has been good to me when I need a dealer. They're an SVT and Roush dealer too, so they see their fair share of Mustangs.

Reply to
Keith

Rick,

For an oil change, go back to your selling dealer.....They are going to want to be nice to you, as the service of your car is where the real money at a dealership is made..........................

Bill S.

R. Rikoski wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.