should i spend more $$$

i have a 1997 v6 firebird stock with 100k miles is it even worth spending money to get new exhaust or any other aftermarket parts?

How much do you like the car? Are you going to keep it for long?
It's not my money, it's yours so you should be asking yourself whether you think it's worth spending the money.
It's never too late to put aftermarket parts, it depends on what you're planning to do. Just to give your car an extra kick, then yes. To make it a speed demon? No. Everyone here will tell you starting with a V6 isn't a good place to start nor is swapping in a V8.
Bruce Chang wrote:

superchargers...
so, my question for the OP is: How fast is it now (low 15's?) and how fast do you want it to be? Nitrous or a blower could probably get you low 14's... if you want 12's you're going to need 350-375 hp... how much $ do you have and how "non-stock" are you willing to go?
Ray
80 Trans Am
01 Trans Am Ram Air - 13.41@104 mph (!CAGS - otherwise stock)
thanx for the tips guys i think im going to keep it like it is and look for an old muscle car to rebuild this winter. thanx