what i should have bought!

when looking for an E36 i should have bought this one!!!

Vamp

With cloth and wrong hand drive?

Daresay it shifts though.

Each to their own.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

£13k, for an E36.

Bwahahaha.

Reply to
SteveH

Yup.

Reply to
Elder

no 13k for an alpina E36 and if you look at alpina's they tend to be f*ck off exspensive! and that's quite a rare E36 there too

Reply to
Vamp

It's still an E36, no matter what badge you stick on it.

Look at E36 M3 prices for an example of how un-loved the model is.

Even an Alpina badge can't save it.

13 years old, 75k miles, too....

Just looking at the other Alpinas on there....

A B3 is £9k cheaper, you can get an E46 Alpina for the same money, even a 2000-ish B10 is a good £3-5k cheaper, ffs.

In summary - he's taking the piss.

Reply to
SteveH

A B3 doesn't have a big fuckoff V8 in it that has been bored out by Alpina, for starters.

No he isn't, if you know what you're looking at, at least not to the extent that you think he is. Couple of grand off, possibly, but not much more.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Yes, and?

It's still an E36 and you're getting into E46 M3 money at that price.

*shrugs*

You'd have to be mad to pay that money for *any* E36, Alpina or not.

Reply to
SteveH

I saw an Alpina B12 on the M6 the other day. Twice it overtook me, it must have stopped at services at some point (probably to fill up lol)

Reply to
Abo