Trouble code 15 - CTS Voltage (High)

I was at the car wash needing to hose down the engine, tranny, and undercairrage to remove the oil from an oil leak problem I had. After doing so, my car sputters and stalls at idle or when I peg the gas
pedal. I drove it in this condition for about a half hour to evaporate the water that might be left... After sitting for a day now, it's still doing the same thing... The ECM gave me a trouble code of 15 which different manuals say is the CTS but internet sources say is high voltage and chilton says is CTS (lo).
If you have any suggestions, let me know... I will be calling a mechanic or two as well.
PS. Everything was fine before the shower ;)
Whoops, forgot a thing or two... how about a 91 Firebird TBI 305

You should check the sensor itself. It's a thermistor so you should be able to probe the CTS and see what resistance you have. High resistance is low temperature and low resistance is a high temp.
30*C should be around 2.2k ohms 60*C 667 ohms if you have anything above 9.4k ohms then your CTS is showing below 0*
The CTS should be screwed into one of the cylinder heads. I think mine is on the passenger side. It has a spade connector. The other side head has a fan switch. If you ground it, the fan will come on.
-Bruce