V6 Camaro/Firebird Turbo Kit 3.8L

Has anyone had any experience with a V6 turbo kit??? I'd like to find one as a "bolt-on". www.forcefedfab.com has a kit for sale but it is not a
professional company. It looks like someone fabing this kit out of his backyard. Anyway, I'd like to get some input on this subject. I really don't want to custom build a kit.
Jack 2000 V6 Firebird 5-speed
I'm in the process of doing a 2.2 cavalier:
I'll let you know if it works or goes POOF!
Refinish King

as
don't