Annoying Temp Control

I've posted a message similar to this one a while back but I guess I didn't solve the problem. First off, I have a 1998 EB, V8, automatic temp control. I have an annoying sound coming from under my dash. It doesn't make any noise during the summer time while the A/C is on, just in the winter when the heater is on. It sounds like a door or flap is opening real rough. Like a door opening and it needs greased or something. It's not the fresh air door that's behind the glove box (it does sound like it's coming from an area a few feet to the left of that though). Seems like it makes the noise while trying to regulate the temp of the vehicle. When I start to hear the noise, I push the cool or hot button a few times to change the desired temp and it rattles open real fast. I really hope I don't have to tear apart the dash to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Nate