code p0103

this is the air flow circuit high input does anyone know what this intells

Reply to
filthy

If you tell us what we're working on, will you have to kill us?

We can do this the hard way... if you have this motor, do that... if you have that motor do this....

There are som pattern failures that are easy to deal with.... In any case, it behooves the person with the concern to supply a muh information as possible....

I just know I'll get my pay docked for neing "difficult".

Reply to
Jim Warman