fdr04-aux for explorer

I have a 96 xlt V8 with the factory 6cd changer/tape - no sub. Although the CDs are better than the radio, I would like to play an mp3 player through the system and not use one of the awful rf modulators.

I have found a device that will perform this function on some Fords but not mine. I am looking for something that will function like the FDR4-AUX. Radio must have the AUX button, I do not.

Any ideas?

Jay

Reply to
Jay1028

I just use a adapter that plugs into the tape player and plug my mp3 player into it. Works great, but than again, I'm tone deaf so others may disagree with me. Jack

Reply to
jrchilds

Reply to
riddles