Disco Series II 6CD Changer

Not quite as stupid as it sounds but can anyone tell me where the factory fit changer is located?

I haven't taken delivery of mine yet but was hoping to use the space under the passenger seat for development kit we test. It's just ocurred to me that LR might have fitted the CD changer there!

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPS

Thanks Gordon, that's great news :)

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPS

It's fitted under the drivers seat on UK Discos Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

Under driver seat in South Africa and amp for ICE under passenger seat ..... ;-)

Reply to
Aubrey