Heads up on best Auto glass place:

Guys, I've dealt with this place twice in 1.5 years and they're great, and cheap.

Diamond Triumph Auto Glass

Ask for "Shannon". Very friendly and professional.

Rear window for 91-94 exploder, with tint and defrost, new: Installed: $220 You do it $137 delivered to your house.

I called a bunch of junkyards and the best price I could get was $145.00 shipped to me.

Everyplace else I called wanted for new and installed, $300-$400 and the dealer of course wants over $500.

(no I don't work for or know them. I've just had bad luck with punks in the neighborhood)

FYI.

Reply to
Genghis Con

"anonmail.com"???? Check posting history and this is the only post that Genghis has ever made???? Naw... couldn't be spam, could it?

Reply to
Jim Warman

Oh, come on..... no one uses newsgroups for spamming do they?

:)

-- Gerry

01 Sporttrac
Reply to
Gerry Pierce

"Jim Warman" wrotenews:0hDqf.2515$km.731 @edtnps89:

I dunno. I think you're free to call around for glass.

I had to once and got quotes as high as $450 from the dealer!

Reply to
Mapanari