Part number required

1998 Explorer 4.0 SOHC Looking from the front of the vehicle. On the left hand side of the engine is a bracket incorporating 2 metal pipes that the heater hoses attach to. It is this bracket (including the metal pipes) that I need the part number to. I live in the UK and Explorer parts are very difficult to get so I want to try and locate the part via the internet. Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply to
Len Smith

Len; try this website:

Note**** when you type this url in, there is an underline between oe and parts and also between parts and catalog. Every time I try to send it, the whole thing underlines and obliterates the proper place.Bill

Reply to
Bill Hall

OOOPs: That is the breakdown url.. Sorry. Start at

Then click on :Just want to look up your own ford parts" "Poligize for the error" Bill

Reply to
Bill Hall

You beat me to it, Bill.

Reply to
zoti

That's what happens when you're retired and available and your neighbor has to work for a living :>) :>) Bill

Reply to
Bill Hall

Brilliant, thanks very much for the link.

Len

Reply to
Len Smith