Travel Trailer with 1998 Explorer 4.0 SHOC

I own a 1998 Ford Explorer 4.0 SHOC with 3.55 wheel raitial. On the window printout that was on the window it says it is prepped for towing "I have no idea what this means". My questions is what weight trailer can I tow without bogging down. I would like to know if anyone out there is towing a trailer and what their experience is.

Reply to
Larry D. Gibbs