02 Villager 3 pack

When I took my 02 Villager in for a misfire the service tec recommended a "3 pack service". I declined due to the fact that plugs and wires solved
the problem. Can anyone shed light on what a three pack is? (other than the obvious beer jokes!)

Couldn't let it go...half a six pack.
I'm done.

Probably wanted to do a fuel injection cleaner service, an engine flush service, and I don't know what else. It was probably a group of unecessary services designed to remove three hundred dollars from your wallet.
Ed