Turn signal F250

Does any one know the wire color and or pin location for the turn signal in a 1997 F 250. I have been having problems with the ignition system which I posted earlier which I am making progress on that. Now that I have the steering column covers off and steering wheel off had the ignition switch in and out several time the key tumbler in and out, I finally got it to start only to find out the turn signals no longer work right or left nothing, every thing else on the multi function leaver works and I have power at the flasher socket in the fuse box and the fuse is good. I also replaced the starter relay under the hood I don't know if when I did that or had the battery disconnected I could have done something, I feel like I pulled a wire at the column area every thing looks tight but if I new the color codes it would be a big help. I was trying to find something on the internet but no luck even E-mailed Haynes but the have not published a manual on this truck it seems that 97 there were two styles of f250's and this is the older body style Thanks Joe

Reply to
Joe