Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Five Hundred experience
Howdy all, I'm looking at purchasing an '05 Five Hundred AWD for 13,900. Is there anything I need to check into? Have there been any issues with this car? I like the car; I like its interior; I like...
5
5

93 escort 1.9 head gasket
I am trying to help a friend out with a 93 escort wagon with a 1.9 in it. He thinks the head gasket is out of it. (i have not seen it yet) From what i read, this is not uncommon in these motors....
3
3

Big heater problems, 99 Taurus
My 99 Taurus heater isn't working right. When the selector switch is in one of the two heater options or in defrost, no hot air seems to come from the vents. On the other hand, if the selector is on...
4
4

Escort 1994 1.6 - Engine Mounts knackered!
My car has reached a stage of fix or bin. Frankly it's been a good car the 2 years I've had it, doing 30k in it it's needed nothing but a new back box until recently at 51k when it needed a new...
4
4

2005 Ford Escape Blocked Fuel Vent Shield Removal
I recently posted here about my 2005 Escaoe and difficulty filling the tank due to a blocked vent tube. The dealer insisted that this occurs from spiders building nests in the tube. Sure enough, I...
1
1

EGR Valve Function
The EGR valve richens the mixture _____________________________________________ "MasterBlaster" wrote: Thank God you don't work on cars for a living. Perhaps you could explain how Recirculating a...
5
5

1994 F250 HELP!
Hi, I am 16 years old and am looking at a 1994 F250 with 128,000 miles for sale and am thinking about buying it. The only problem is that it is 2WD, I was just wondering if the truck would have rear...
5
5

Ford Fiesta Starting Problem
PLEASE HELP !!! It?s a 51 plate fiesta 1.3 basic model, every time I start it the turn the key engine cranks over but will not fire I have to hold the key to the starting position and after a couple...
2
2

ford mondeo imobiliser problem
light staying on on the clock and car wont start, will start when jump start but not with ideas plz?

Ford Escort 1.8 TD N Reg Immobiliser Problems
My immobiliser has been playing up, The car turns over but wont start, Is there a way to disable it or bypass it. Alternatively any clues on what the problem may be, Common problems perhaps...
1
1

Sanmen Fuwei Rubber Ripoff company.
I would advise against doing business with Sanmen Fuwei Rubber Belt Manufacturing Co. This is a Bait and Switch company that claims to be an ISO9001 belt manufacturer. They will sent you decent...

1993 ford taurus
i recently did the emissions test here in ontario and my car got a fail grade due to high NOx leves. I?ve already changed the EGR valve for a new one already. i was wondering if anyone else had some...
5
5

1997 ford escort
i own a 1997 escort with 4 doors . and manual shift . my question is about my fuel pump . quite frequently the fuel pump in my car developes a rather annoying hum. at times it can be loud enough to be...
7
7

No Spark - Ford Pickup
I have a 1977 manual transmission ford pickup V8 that ran when I parked it last fall but had a curious problem going on then. Until it was warmed up (while idling or going down the road), the engine...
3
3

FORD KA keeps cutting out
Hi, I have a 1998 ford ka 1.3 injection but it keeps cutting out when breaking and changing down gear or when at a stop. Sometimes it chugs before it cuts out bt other times its hardly noticable. I...
1
1