1988 F-150 Owner's Manual

Any chance the Ford 1988 F-150 Owner's Manual is on-line somehwre? I have looked an have not been able to find it. I just bought a Beat Up 88 F150 XL entended Cab and the guy I bought
it from does not know the answer to many of my questions such as what are the capactities of the gas tanks? Thanks
keep an eye on ebay, they show up every now and then. the gas tanks are around 19 gallons each, give or take a gallon

70 some odd litres is what mine hold. I think I've put as much as 77l in one time.