1996 Windstar and Ohio e-check

Had my 1996 Windstar repaired (check engine light was on) and replaced DPFE sensor. The engine light is now off.

However, the car can not be inspected by Ohio e-check station due to "OBD II readiness codes not set". They will not test car until this on-borard diagnostics computer is ready.

Any ideas out there on what to do.

It has been over three weeks and I drove over 300 miles (both highway and local miles).

Thanks in advance

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie