1998 Ford Windstar 3.8 engine

Can anyone tell me where I locate the PCV? Can you tell me the exact location. Thank you

driver's side back valve cover.....you'll think it's the power brake hose...if ya can't find it easily....remove the windwhield wipers, grill thingy, and shroud under that...all held in place by small screws...#2 phillips screw driver and I think 5/16 six point 1/4 drive socket or 5/16 nut driver and be careful of the windshield washer hoses....they can mess with ya...be carefull and the entire job should take about 1 hour from getting tools out to slamming hood and putting tools back...good luck and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that had trouble finding it. Local tune up shop said 3.8L didn't have one....never told them I found it....if ignorance was bliss pig's could fly....