1999 Escort timing belt change interval

I have a 1999 Ford Escort 2.0L SOHC engine. The Hanes Manual, Owners Manual, and Chiltons manual don't mention when this belt gets changed.
I called a number of Ford Dealers including the Ford Regional people and I
get different answers. Some say 60K others say 90K. So which is it? According to the Manual this is not a close tolerance engine so there shouldn't be any damage if the belt breaks, I hope.
Also I went to the public library and looked at a Michelle online labor guide for this job. The database says 2.3 hours plus 0.3 man-hours if equipped with AC. Can someone tell me how long this should take and how much I should pay?
Also should I have any seals replaced? What about the waterpump. Its in the same area.
If you use good quality belts (i.e.- Ford, etc.) then 90,000 miles is OK unless it takes you 10 years to go that many miles.
Non interference is certainly better but if your on the highway going at a fast speed you will still maybe break an engine part if the belt snaps then.

I changed mine at 125,000 and the belt still looked like new. The water pump on the other hand was on its way out. I changed the pump , belt and tensioner while I was in there. It took me all day to do the job, but I double check everything just to make sure as this is the first time I have done a timing belt.
I owned a 98 and did it 60k and it cost about 160 for labor . Thats because I bought the belt myself The belt cost like 50 or 60 dollars. I bought a Napa belt because of the long durabiliy there parts have. I mean damn durable. I never buy ford made parts. If I replace a part I use napa for my car parts.