2000 ford contour

A/C is not blowing out. Fan is not blowing. I checked heater blower fuses but they seem fine. Any ideas?

I recall a field service action or TSB regarding the blower switch and connector on some Contours. As I recall, there was also a concern with the resistor assemblies. I recommend checking with your Ford dealer or PM me your VIN and I can check.