2003 Windstar SE GEM module

I'm looking for the gem module. I would like to use the keypad on the door to unlock the minivan. I don't have the code right now. I bought the van used about a month ago and I love it. A friend told me that the code is
sometimes printed on the inside cover of the gem module. Is this true? If so, where is the gem module? I called the dealer but they want to hook it up to a computer and charge me for the code. Any help is great. Thanks nosyug
nosyug opined in

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums /