GEM Module Ford F650 Super Duty.

I am desperately looking for a GEM Module for my Ford F650 truck. The prob lems is the the brake sensor is being alerted of an error as well as it is draining my battery.

I have sent in the module for repair but was told it was irreparable and my only option is to find a replacement.

I haven't been able to find this module (EC4Z?14B205?BRM) f or my truck. Some places have needed the engineering number (1C3T?

14B205?CB) to search for this module, but have found nothing.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Assuming I cannot find another module are modifications I can make to my tr uck to use a similar module?

Thanks for you help.

Reply to
Ashton David

oblems is the the brake sensor is being alerted of an error as well as it i s draining my battery.

my only option is to find a replacement.

for my truck. Some places have needed the engineering number (1C3T? ?14B205?CB) to search for this module, but have found nothing.

truck to use a similar module?

avagadro7

replying to Ashton David, mike doyle wrote: did you come up with any solutions? I have an o1 f650 and same problem.

Reply to
mike doyle

Mike, did you find a solution? I have the same problem and can't find a GEM for my F650.

Reply to
paul brewer