Can a GEM MODULE kill your battery?

I have a 99 ford mustang and I cannot get the battery to keep a charge. I replace it and it drains it a couple of days. I was told the gem module is cycling and causing this problem even with the key out. Can this be a possibility?? thanks.. J

Reply to
badobyjc

I have seen a number of reports where the radio and heater fan will run with the key off when the GEM module is shot on a F150. If you Google GEM +Ford, you should find some of these reports. Brad

Reply to
Brad

as a test...........

Disconnect the GEM Module and see if the symptom goes away.

as others have already stated, a google for the symptom and part should provide a lot of results.

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
MarshMonster

Have you done a draw test yet?